Silver Sands Casino is committed to providing all players an enjoyable and safe gaming experience.
We acknowledge that whilst the majority of players gamble for entertainment, there are a small number who may lose control while in play. Silver Sands Casino fully supports responsible gaming and to ensure that you continue to enjoy safe and controlled play, please keep the following in mind:
- Gambling should be seen as entertainment only and not as a means to make money;
- Keep track of the amount of time and money you spend while gambling.
If you are having concerns about your gaming behaviour, please click here for more information on responsible gaming.
Playing at Silver Sands Casino is restricted to persons over the age of 18, or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
Any details we request from you are used to verify your identity, both for your protection as well as ours. If you have any queries regarding this, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Protection of Minors
With the Internet so readily accessible in homes around the world, responsible online gaming relies heavily on responsible parenting.
Tips for Parents to assist in protecting minors
- Do not leave your computer unattended while your casino software is open.
- Password-protect your Casino program with a password not easily guessed.
- Do not allow persons under the age of18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Keep your casino account number and credit card(s) out of the reach of minors.
- Do not save passwords onto your computer. Write them down instead and store this information safely.
- Monitor the amount of time your children spend online and make use of software such as filtering programs to prevent your children from accessing inappropriate material.
Please note that the minimum age required in order to register at Silver Sands Casino is 18. Should you wish to block gaming websites from underage persons, you can visit the following websites for more information on how such programs can be implemented:
Silver Sands Casino recognizes that whilst the majority of players gamble for entertainment purposes, gambling can be harmful to a small number of people. We are committed to creating a safe and responsible gaming environment by implementing and maintaining
responsible gaming requirements.
If you are concerned about your gambling behaviour, please take into consideration one of the following options:
- A minimum seven (7) day cooling off period;
- A minimum six (6) month self-exclusion period.
If you choose one of these options your gaming account with Silver Sands Casino will be locked during the exclusion period. We will also take steps to ensure you do not receive any promotional material during this time.
To ensure a safe gaming experience, players also have the option of adjusting deposit limits at any time.
There are three options which are available to our players:
- Daily deposit limit – Players are limited to the amount they may deposit within a 24 hour period.
- Weekly deposit limit – Players are limited to the amount they may deposit within a 7 day period.
- Monthly deposit limit – Players are limited to the amount they may deposit on a monthly basis.
Please ensure that you clearly state which type of deposit limit you would like to impose on your account when dealing with our support department.
To change your deposit limits or to request a self exclusion period or even permanent exclusion, please contact our customer support via telephone or email.